Services Offered at Althea Medspa in Sterling, Virginia
When you’re looking for spa services and more in or near Sterling Virginia, Althea Medspa can’t be beat. We are proud to serve Virginia and provide services for hair and skin wellness. Learn more about what we do, then call for your appointment today!
Althea Medspa is proud to be your provider of health and wellness services. We offer a range of services and procedures so that you can look and feel your best at all times.
How Our Skin & Hair Treatments Work
Our most popular services are:
- Laser hair reduction: Althea Medspa offers procedures for reducing and removing hair on the body. Get rid of unwanted hair with laser hair reduction, facial hair removal for women, and more.
- Skin resurfacing: Put your best face forward with services such as Laser 360, laser skin resurfacing, and IPL photorejuvenation. If you want to learn more about these services, contact us anytime.
At Althea Medspa in Sterling, we also offer other services that meet a range of needs, such as:
- Acne and acne scar treatment, which helps ensure that your skin looks its best all the time.
- Callus peels for removing stubborn calluses and revealing softer skin.
- Skin rejuvenation, including IPL photorejuvenation and more.
- Spray tanning for getting a healthy glow without the sun.
- Vein and capillary reduction, which reduces the appearance of veins and capillaries.
- Fat reduction and body shaping for slimming down without surgery.
- Skin tightening, a procedure that improves skin tone, reduces wrinkles and fine lines, and requires no downtime.
Each of these services comes with the same level of expertise and experience at the hands of our highly trained staff. You’ll feel comfortable in knowing that knowledgeable professionals are using innovative technology and methods to perform these services. You won’t need to worry about potential complications such as side effects that you might otherwise experience with other forms of treatment.
Regardless of what you want from Althea MedSpa, we can work with you to meet your specific needs with every service to bring you the best achievable results.
What is the Best Skin Treatment for Acne Marks and Scars?
While many individuals might try home remedies and prescription medications to reduce the appearance of acne marks and scarring, these solutions don’t work for everyone. At Althea MedSpa, we offer laser skin treatments that can resurface the skin, renewing its youthful look. IPL photorejuvenation can also help restore the look of your skin by removing the brown and red discoloration that can occur with acne marks.
How to Treat Deep Wrinkles
Many home remedies and skin care products are available to help reduce the visible effects of aging, but these treatments aren’t always the most effective. Consider getting laser skin tightening treatments, which can improve facial skin tone while reducing wrinkles and fine lines. The procedure doesn’t include any downtime either.
Why Choose Althea Medspa?
Althea Medspa takes its name from the Althea flower, which has been known for centuries as a healing herb for many cultures. At Althea Medspa, we provide honest and beneficial work, including skin solutions that are medically based and inspirational. We all want to get the most value for our money, and when you come here, you’ll appreciate our dedication to making these services accessible to as many people as we can.
Our experienced staff can work with you to determine which type of treatment will meet your specific needs. We have the experience needed to give you the appearance and wellbeing you want from our services while helping eliminate the need for frequent visits. Treatments such as our SculpSure body contouring service can give you great results the first time, helping you avoid the recovery process that other surgical procedures might require while preventing future visitation requirements.
We’re ready to help you and give you the best results possible with every treatment.
Schedule a Consultation Today
If you’re ready to start feeling and looking your best, we’re here to help. Contact Althea Medspa in Sterling today to schedule your appointment or consultation.